To suit you and your family commitments
Writing your Will and planning your estate is a process that should be carefully considered and discussed face-to-face so that an informed decision can be made.
- Comprehensive and quality advice from an experienced Estate Planning Consultant in a straightforward and 'simple English' manner.
- All of our consultants are members of the Institute of Professional Willwriters. You can meet our team here.
- Appointment times available to suit you and your family commitments; week day, evening and weekend.
- No obligation to act upon advice and recommendations.
- If you decide to act upon our recommendations, the £60 fee will be rebated against our fees.
At a home visit consultation, we can review any pre-existing Will you have to confirm its continued suitability for your current circumstances. Or, if you don't have a Will in place, we can explain how the legal effects of not having a Will would affect the distribution of your estate under the rules of intestacy, and any other connected estate planning issues you may want to consider.
We will leave you with our recommendations as to how you might want to protect your estate but you would be under no obligation to act upon these recommendations.
If you do decide to take action and instruct us further, then the £60 fee will be fully rebated against our fees.
We work with more than 150 organisations throughout the UK. If you're a member or client of one of our introducing partners, you're entitled to free home visits as part of our introducer membership package. Click here to find out who we work with or call us on 03455 203040 to find out more about our relationships.