Helping you at a time when you need it most
We know that in the days and months following the death of a loved one, there are a number of practicalities to take care of and legalities that need to be arranged.
Our 12 month Bereavement Support Service helps you at a time when you need it.
As well as support from and access to our specialist probate and bereavement support line, we will also provide detailed advice on:
- Inheritance and probate matters
- How to release funds from the deceased's estate to help pay for any funeral arrangements
- Tracing a missing Will
- How to trace any lost assets such as old bank accounts or insurance policies, and missing relatives or beneficiaries
You will also receive:
- Advice as to whether probate is required
- An estate planning review meeting free of charge (a saving of £60) to ensure that your own plans are up-to-date
- 25% discount on a Will
At The Will Writing Company, we pride ourselves on our comprehensive service to our clients. The first 12 months following a bereavement can be one of the most difficult times in life, which is why we have developed our Berevement Support Service.
Bereavement Support Service for £120.